According to the final results in the early hours of Sunday, a former governor of Nasarawa State, Senator Abdullahi Adamu was elected the national chairman of the party while former deputy governor of Osun State, Iyiola Omisore its national secretary.
Other successful candidates are Senator Abubakar Kyari (Borno State) who will serve as Deputy National Chairman (North) and Emma Eneukwu (Enugu) as Deputy National Chairman (South).
The full list us as below:
1. Abdullahi Adamu – National Chairman
2. Abubakar Kyari – Deputy National Chairman (North)
3. Ema Enaukwu – Deputy National Chairman (South)
4. Otunba Iyiola Omisore – National Secretary
5. Festus Fuanter – Deputy National Secretary
6. Muhazu Rijau – National Vice Chairman (North Central)
7. Mustapha Salihu – National Vice Chairman (North East)
8. Salihu Lukman – National Vice Chairman (North West)
9. Ijeoma Arodiogwu – National Vice Chairman (South East)
10. Victor Giadom – National Vice Chairman (South South)
11. Isaac Kekemeke – National Vice Chairman (South West)
12. Ahmed El-Marzuk – National Legal Adviser
The remaining concensus candidates are Uguru Ofoke; National Treasurer, Bashir Gumel; National Financial Secretary, Suleiman Argungun; National Organising Secretary, Ahmed El-Marzuk, National Legal Adviser; Beta Edu, National Woman Leader; Abdulahi Israel, National Youth Leader; Tolu Bankole, Special Persons Leader; Uguru Ofoke, National Treasurer; F.N Nwosu, National Welfare Secretary; Felix Morka, National Publicity Secretary; Abubakar Maikafi, National Auditor; Bashir Gumel, National Financial Secretary; Suleiman Argungun, National Organising Secretary; Ibrahim Salawu, Deputy National Legal Adviser and Omorede Osifo, Deputy National Treasurer.
Just before the convention, six National Chairmanship aspirants; George Akume, Tanko Al-makura, Abdul’Aziz Yari, Sani Musa, Saliu Mustapha, and Etsu Muhammed had stepped down for Abdullahi Adamu to emerge as the new party Chairman.