The Church is the problem, not the Mosque
The Pastors are the greedy, the ostentatious, the flamboyant, the oppressors, the miracle merchants not the Imams or Sheiks.
Fact Check: by MJ West
1. 96% of mosques in Nigeria do not operate a bank account. (Published by NBS)
2. No Imam owns a mosque and cannot handover a mosque to his children.
3. When an individual builds a mosque, it still does not belong to him but hands it over. He has no say on who becomes the Imam of the mosque.
4. Friday freewill donations are strictly used for charity and mosque maintenance and this is strictly supervised by a council.
5. No Imam in Nigeria has a private jet. (NBS data authenticate this information.)
So, why will any Imam or Mosque be afraid of CAMA? Only those with business empires to protect are afraid of CAMA.
Hypocrisy in the temple stinks to high heavens. Money is the major issue in the church nowadays. Pentecostal are the worst hit. Medical doctors, engineers, academics abandoning their profession for the pulpit.
By Joe Igbokwe